Disease Management News Reprint
Expect Greater Use of
eHealth in DM in 2004
7 Key Trends Focus on Integration of
Convergence of Devices
1) Cost Management Will Continue to
Be the Primary Driver of DM Technology Adoption
2) Predictive Modeling Technologies Will Focus on “Impactability”
3) Information and Communication Technologies Will Enable DM
Assembling as a Viable Business Strategy
4) Consumer Electronics Giants Will Bring DM into the Living Room
5) Remote Patient Monitoring and Wireless Technologies Will Enable
6) Personalization Technologies Will Allow Patients to “Have It Your
7) The Electronic Health Record Will Break From the Pack
We hope you enjoy the digital reprint article
(Adobe Acrobat format):
This article appeared in the January 10, 2004
print edition of Disease Management News.
The publisher of Disease Management News,
National Health Information, will make FREE 4-issue trials available
to the readers of E-CareManagement News. To order the no-obligation
trial, just go to <http://www.nhionline.net/products/dmn.htm>.
If this issue of E-CareManagement News was forwarded to you from a colleague, you can subscribe at
It's free and it's easy!
E-CareManagement News is a
complimentary e-newsletter sent to over 3,000 worldwide readers
courtesy of Better Health Technologies, LLC.
You may copy, reprint or forward all
or part of this newsletter to friends, colleagues or customers, as
long as the use is not for resale or profit and the following
copyright notice is included intact. Copyright © 2004, Better Health
Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.
We welcome your opinions and
comments. Write or call Vince Kuraitis JD, MBA at
395-1197 or Harry Leider MD, MBA at