This nationally recognized conference and exhibition focuses on technology-enabled consumer engagement and behavior change. Topics to be covered included innovative applications of remote monitoring, home telehealth, mHealth, eHealth, social media and gaming to help manage diseases, promote wellness and facilitate accountable care. The program features three new educational tracks:
Track A: Government – private sector collaboration in promoting consumer engagement through innovative technologies. Topics to be covered include Blue Button+, patient generated health data, Meaningful Use 2 and 3 criteria, patient-provider portals and view, download and transmit capabilities.
Track B: Entrepreneurship & innovation in the Healthcare Unbound space, featuring perspectives from thought leaders, financiers and innovative startup companies
Track C: Consumer engagement and accountable care – topics to be covered include remote monitoring, home telehealth, mHealth, eHealth, social media and gaming.
- Steve Adams, Chairman & President, Collaborative Health Consortium
- Mark Blatt, MD, Worldwide Medical Director, Enterprise Solution Sales, Intel
- Sean Cassidy, GM, Enterprise Provider Analytics, Premier, Inc.
- Leslie Kelly Hall, Senior Vice President of Policy, Healthwise
- Vince Kuraitis, JD, MBA, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC
- Daniel L. Newton, PhD, Staff VP Product/Solutions Development and Behavioral Economics, Anthem Care Management,WellPoint
- Chuck Parker, Executive Director, Continua Health Alliance
- Lygeia Ricciardi, Director of the Office of Consumer eHealth, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Neal Sofian, MSPH, Director, Member Engagement, Premera Blue Cross
For more information, please visit: http://tcbi.org/hcub13/