e-CareManagement Blog FAQs
What are the commenting guidelines for the blog?
- Please don’t sell your stuff on the blog.
- No cussing on the blog.
- Play nicely with the other people on the blog.
- Please disclose any economic relationships that potentially influence your opinions.
- Postings not in compliance with the blog rules will be removed. Repeat offenses will result in offenders being asked to comment elsewhere.
- First-time comments are now moderated and subject to approval due to intolerable amounts of spam. This blog is NOT your graffiti wall… please be courteous and civil.
- You may make substantive comments anonymously. If you wish to do so, please use “Anonymous” as your name and do not link to another website.
- Comments from made up names such as “Diabetes Manager” or “Chicago Realtor” will be treated as spam and will not be approved.
I posted a comment and it didn’t show up right away on the blog
Like most other blogs these days, e-CareManagement is being hit with hundreds of spam postings.
The good news is that my spam filter traps almost all of these spam messages; the bad news is that it occasionally thinks a legitimate comment is spam, particularly if your comments contains links.
If you have posted a legitimate comment, it will be posted after I’ve reviewed it. If it doesn’t, please drop me a note at vincek(at)bhtinfo.com. Tell me the approximate date and time you posted your comment, I’ll retrieve it from the spam filter, and the world will be right again.
Do you accept advertising on the blog?
Readers come first. Thanks for asking, but “No”.
Do you accept guest posts?
Readers come first. I’ll consider guest posts from industry executives and experts. Your proposed topic should be of high interest to blog readers. If you’re not sure, it’s probably not a good fit.
- ACO Watch
- Center for Connected Health
- Chilmark Research
- Consumer eHealth Engagement
- Electronic Health Record Workflow Management Systems
- Family Heallth Guy
- Health Affairs Blog
- Health Business Blog
- Health Care Policy and Marketplace Review
- Health Populi
- Healthcare & Technology blog
- Medical Connectivity
- Modern Health Talk
- Neil Versel’s Healthcare IT Blog
- Patient Centric Healthcare
- Project Health Design
- The cHealth Blog
- The Doctor Weighs In
- The Health Care Blog
- The Healthcare IT Guy
- The Population Health Blog
- Voice on Population Health