I hope you’ll enjoy reviewing my slides from my December 3 presentation at the 11th Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference.
The presentation is formally entitled: “Patient Digital Health Platforms (PDHPs): Epicenter of Healthcare Transformation?”…
…but more informally, I pose and address 7 key questions — the answers to which will shape the future of the PDHP ecosystem. The answers aren’t all that clear yet because it’s very early and because most of the companies involved haven’t yet shared a lot of details about their plans.
The 7 questions about the emerging PDHP ecosystem are:
1) What’s the “Healthcare Platform Void”
2) How will the emerging PDHP ecosystem reshape the planet?
3) What’s the central issue? It’s about DATA!
4) Will PDHPs converge with mainstream healthcare?
5) How many platforms?
6) What are some “secondary” issues?
7) Why are PDHPs about much more than just healthcare?
Table of contents for the series--The Patient Digital Health Platform (PDHP) Ecosystem
- Patient Digital Health Platforms…A First Take
- Will Apple’s Strategic Beachhead Be Doctors, Not Patients?
- PowerPoint — 7 Questions Shaping the Patient Digital Health Platform (PDHP) Ecosystem
- 7 Questions Are Shaping the Patient Digital Health Platform Ecosystem — HIN Article
- Apple ResearchKit is Open Source, But is it “Open”?