Frequent keynoter, speaker, panel moderator at 40+ industry conferences in the past 3 years
Opening keynote speaker – 2004-2009 Healthcare Unbound Conferences
Speaker at corporate events sponsored by:
- Roche Diagnostics
- Arizona Hospital Association
- Gateway Computer
- Connecticut Hospital Association,
- Walgreens National Advisory Board
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- HomMed Honeywell
- …and others
Facilitation/consulting experience leading strategic planning sessions for management, Boards and physicians
TOPICS – Healthcare Enters the Digital Economy
- HITECH Act: From EMR 1.0 to EHR 2.0
- Chronic Disease Management Megatrends
- Google and Microsoft Create the Personal Health Information Network (PHIN)
- Chronic Disease Management Technology 2009 and Beyond
- Remote Patient Monitoring: Putting the Human Body Online
- 25 years diverse health care background as President, VP Corporate Development, VP operations, management consulting, and marketing.
- Experience across 100+ different health care organizations: hospitals, physician groups, medical devices, pharma, health plans, disease management, eHealth, information technology, etc.
- Since 1997: Principal and founder, Better Health Technologies, LLC — strategy & business development for companies enabling care and care management in homes, workplaces & communities
- Blue chip consulting clients: Samsung Electronics, Intel Digital Health Group, Amedisys, Ascension Health System, Philips Electronics, Siemens, Amedisys, Medtronic, GSK, Joslin Diabetes Center, Varian Medical Systems. Vince has also worked with many early stage companies.
- Education: UCLA, MBA and JD degrees (concurrent management/law program), 1981. USC, BS, Business Administration (marketing emphasis), 1977.
- Expertise: Having worked with over 100 health care organizations, Vince is a health care industry expert.
- Customization: Do you need a 30 minute keynote? A full-day planning session for planning session for your Board or management team? Something in-between?
- Communication Style: Vince speaks a language called “plain old English.” Health care audiences typically include people who speak fluent clinical, business, or technology languages. Vince takes complex issues and makes them understandable.
“I can’t thank you enough for the talk that you gave for the ATSP Telehealth Conference this week. It was extremely well done, and covered ground that is going to be very valuable for anyone in the field – new arrival or old hand. Your talk demonstrated some of the reasons why disease management shows such terrific potential to transform the way that millions of people receive health care. Thanks again for doing such an outstanding job!” Josie Henderson, Executive Director, Association of Telehealth Service Providers
“…the best presentation at the entire conference” Participant from Disease Management Leadership Forum
On a scale of 1-5, “your presentation received a score of 4.4 for content and 4.5 for delivery.” Matthew O’Keefe, Conference Coordinator, IBC USA Conferences
“Vince is a guy who REALLY understands and knows how to demystify disease management.” Al Lewis, President, Disease Management Purchasing Consortium (voted most influential person in Disease Management by the readers of Disease Management News)
“Vince, it was a pleasure finally meeting you. You were a perfect opener to the conference and just what we were looking for on the future of technology in health care.” Lynda Schoonbeek, CMP, Director of Education – NE Leadership Summit Coordinator, Home Care Association of New York State.
Opening Keynote Presentation, Healthcare Unbound VI Conference, Seattle, June 2009
Click here to open a copy (or right click and “save as”).
Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC http://www.e-CareManagement.com
Office: (208) 395-1197 Cell: (208) 890-0546 Email: email@example.com
Tags: care management, conference, disease management, eHealth, EHR, EHR 2.0, EMR, health plan, Healthcare Unbound, HIE, HITECH, hospital, network economy, personal health information, personal health information network, remote patient monitoring, strategy, telehealth