The Rules are changing.
Eight new rules are guiding healthcare disruptors:
- Networks and Network Effects, not silos
- Platforms, not just products
- Business Ecosystems, not just business models of individual companies
- Pull, not just push
- Patient Access & Control, not just provider control of health records
- Strategic Openness, not “Hoarding” of data and workflow
- Personalized Context, not just centralized locations
- Digital Value Creation, not just physical value creation
Rules #1 and 6 are previewed in the PowerPoint slides of my presentation at the 10th Annual Healthcare Unbound conference.
“What about the other 6 rules?” you ask.
Please stay tuned. Starting in August I’ll be holing up in our family mountain cabin…and writing…and writing. Many blog posts and book are in the works. Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated.